If you are the executor or beneficiary of a deceased estate, John Hall Lawyers can assist you with:
- Applying to the Supreme Court for Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Initiating or defending claims against wills & estates
- Administering estates
- Collecting and transferring estate assets
- Supreme Court estate litigation; and
- Assistance with the Family Provision Act 1982
Our experienced team, including Probate Clerk and Conveyancer Kathy Waghorn, will provide you with all you need to know to finalise estate matters at this difficult time upon the death of a loved one.
Anita Munns will give you realistic and effective advice in relation to minimising the chance of a claim on your estate when making your will, and advise you in relation to litigation concerning claims on estates or being left out of a will.